Integrated Pledges (Both Candidates & Citizens)
It is no surprise that the unprecedented and unconstitutional expansion of power contained in ObamaCare would lead to the violation of such fundamental rights we enjoy as Americans.
Stand up for religious freedom. Sign our new petition demanding that the Obama Administration rescind this new rule.
Elena Kagan cannot be an unbiased judge of ObamaCare
We have created a petition calling on Justice Kagan to recuse herself from the ObamaCare case. Preservation of the very integrity of the Supreme Court hangs in the balance. You can find the petition online at www.TellKagan.com.
“The Repeal Pledge” ties citizen support to accountability on specific action by elected officials. The text of the lawmaker pledge is:
I pledge to vote for all bills which seek to REPEAL the health care bill, HR 3590, signed into law on March 23, 2010.
To that end, I do now and will in the next Congress endorse and vote for all measures, including discharge petitions, leading to its defunding, deauthorization, and repeal.
I shall do so whether those measures are taken for the whole of the bill or those component parts that impose mandates, restrict patient and doctor choice and access, violate individual freedom and privacy, reduce healthy competition, increase costs, or raise taxes.
“Repeal It” is another pledge that seeks to hold lawmakers accountable to the citizens they represent. The text of the lawmaker pledge is:
I hereby pledge to the people of my district/state to sponsor and support legislation to repeal any federal health care takeover passed in 2010, and replace it with real reforms that lower health care costs without growing government.
- Revere America “Petition to repeal the Health Care Reform Bill”
- The National Center for Policy Analysis, The Mike Gallagher Show and the Salem Radio Network “Free Our Health Care Now” petition
- Physicians Against ObamaCare Petition
- Massachusetts Citizens for Life Petition
- World Net Daily “Petition to Support Repeal of Obamacare”
- Senate Conservatives “Repeal Obamacare Petition”
- Act Right Petition “Repeal Obamacare”
- The “Repeal the Health Care Act Now” Pledge